Fabric Key Chain

     

    It’s time to face the facts, my darling daughter is finishing up Driver’s Ed and will be receiving her driver’s license in a few days  …..ouch…….   I know. 

    I want to surprise her with something special and after running across this great tutorial on how to make a Fabric Key Chain from the Idea Room, I knew I had to make one! 

     {I did say one. Right?}

    Key Chain0070

    I knew I had enough scrap fabric and ribbon to make one, I just needed to find the hook.  I found this one at Hobby Lobby.

    Key Chain0038

    Key Chain20100824_0062Using two different fabrics requires a different threat in the bobbin.  Notice black on the top and the lime green on  bottom.  

    At the last minute I decided to add one more layer by glue on the pink poke~a~dot ribbon. {I used fabric tack glue} 

    I love the way this fabric key chain turned out! 

    And it was sooooo easy!!!!  I just want to make a 100 of them.  {if I only had the time}  I will definitely be making one for myself….. maybe one for fall,  one for Christmas, one for Valentine’s Day, one for Spring!??!?!?!?!  Just LOVE them. 

    Did I mention how easy they were to make?  {it took longer for me to photograph, upload and edit, and to write this post!}

     

    One last thing……

    I had a few of readers had asked about the Camera Bag that my mother made my daughter

    _MG_0444

    She purchased a pattern from an individual over at Etsy.  Click here to find the Camera Bag Pattern.  You can see more photos of the Camera Bag HERE.

Total Pageviews