Handmade Camera Bag

    It’s hard not to be a crafty~do~it~yourselfer when you have talented parents such as mine.  For as long as I can remember, my parents have always been creating projects with their hands.  My father has his own workshop {I’m guessing its as big as our garage which is 30’x40’} and my mother has her own craftroom.

    Edit for memory lane:  I remember coming home from school one day and mother {all by herself} built a picnic table along with benches!  I was impressed even at 10 years old!

    parents

    They create amazing gifts and I just needed to share with you a gift my mother made for my daughter’s birthday.

    _MG_0444

    They bought Olivia a very nice camera. {nice as one it took me several years to acquire…..but I’m not bitter……}  So my mother sewed together a camera bag custom made with her own monogram!

    _MG_0450

    _MG_0445

    {And plenty of storage compartments}

     

    _MG_0447

    _MG_0451

    _MG_0452

    _MG_0454

    Pretty cool…. huh???  All of this will come in real handy.  You see, Olivia has signed up for a photography class this year.  And I’m not bitter really…. because now I won’t have to share my camera!  J.K.

    Can the creativity continue another generation?

    Have a blessed weekend,

    Carrie

     

Total Pageviews