More of This

    Well the weather has cooled off some>>>>> dropping down into the 80’s!  The high was 89 for today….. hey it is the 80’s !  and on the plus side the humidity has dropped!!!!!

    That let’s me do more of this

    Paint Tray with Can and Roller by Victor Spinski

    While I’m at it, let me share with you my favoritest paint.

    {okay I know what it’s not a word but…}

    {BM Iron Clad Low Lustre Latex Metal & Wood  Enamel}

    This stuff paints like a dream!  It is a paint and prime all~in~one.  I have painted our back door and railing, the boys’ bathroom vanity, and my oldest son’s bed set with one gallon of this paint.  BE WARNED----- this paint doesn’t come cheap!  At least I think $44.95 for a gallon of paint is a lot.  {but stop and look at all that I painted with just one gallon?!?!?!}

    This is the first Benjamin Moore paint I have tried and if any of the other paint formulas are as good as this one… I’ll be a “Benjamin Moore lifer”!  In fact I’ll be able to let ya’ll know just how great {at least in my opinion} the other formulas are  later this evening.  See, I just picked up a quart of  BM “Regal” low~lustre paint.  I tried to paint with Behr’s top off the line paint and it was like painting with water compared to BM.  I haven’t been able to nail down the right color for my youngest son’s head and foot board.  If only they made a machine to scan the color I keep seeing in my mind’s eye.  {you’re right…. that could be scary}

    _MG_0551

    Right now the bed set looks a little too “COUNTRY” blue for me to live with.  I’ve mentioned it before I’m not a huge fan of blue so it drives me even more insane than usual to find the right color.

    Have a great evening,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews