Celebrating 40 years!

    Today, my parents are celebrating their 40th Anniversary. My Cricut and I made this lovely monogrammed wooden sign.


    I started with this wooden piece purchased at Micheal’s (using a coupon!) Now my dad does beautiful woodwork and could have made this for me but since it is going to be a present for him and my mother…. check out his etsy store at http://www.woodexpressions.etsy.com/



    The sign was painted with a “warm white” craft paint, distressed by sanding the edges, and then glazed over the top using a water-down burnt umber.


    All the vinyl was cut out first using the Cricut Expression and Sure Cuts A Lot. This allowed me to see the placement of each piece. The large “S” was put down first.


    And the finished results!

    Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad
    Love you, Carrie

Total Pageviews