Inspired To Be A Copy Cat

    There are so many wonderful projects that one can find in bloggy land. Many I have put on my own TO-DO list!  You ladies are so talented and creative! (a big high five going out to each of you)   What I say next is only to give each of you a huge compliment….. I’m a COPY CAT!  I loved this project at How Does She? Click Here for Tutorial.  I just had to recreate for my own home.

    IMG_0576

    My kids have out grown the cute little baby toes but I still love it!  I can see changing the photos to each season-  flip flops, toes in the sand, rain boots, winter boots (you get the idea)

    IMG_0573

    This is such a cute way to get the message across and still be polite.

    gt02febmsl_slippers_l www.MarthaStewart.com

    Martha always knows how to take it one step further.  A basket of slippers at the back door waiting for all your guest!  Love love love it!!!

    Have a wonderful day!

Total Pageviews