*It’s finally Monday*

    thumbnailCAGZV2P3

    It’s Monday!  Whooh! I need a rest from my weekend!

    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  It sure was a busy one for me.  Here is a list of some of things I got done:

    • Cut & installed shelves in hall closet
    • Two coats of each primer and paint on shelves
    • Visited with out-of-town guest
    • One craft project (started & finished)
    • Painted vent cover & installed new light fixture (with the help from hubby)
    • Blogged a tutorial on Easter Wall Art
    • Fixed the vacuum
    • Removed old bathroom sink
    • Created a Easter vignette
    • Designed labels for organizer bins
    • Dinner out with hubby and youngest son

    How was your weekend? Busy or Restful?

    Happy Monday,                                  Carrie

Total Pageviews