Easter Blocks

    Have you ever have one project inspire another project? 

    That’s exactly what has happened to me!  All the base molding had been removed during layer #2 (installing of the slate tile)  for the boys’ bathroom make-over.  For a few days I walked by these pieces sitting in the garage, waiting to go to the dump.  When it hit me!

    Would this inspire you?

    IMG_9834

    Pretty gross… huh?

    IMG_9843

    I cut the molding into small blocks, removed the beveled edge at the top with a circular saw, and lightly sanded down the paint.

    IMG_9854

    Used Mod Podge and scrapbook paper. To get this

    IMG_9849

    Waited about 30 seconds for the glue to dry and sanded the edges.

    IMG_9867

    IMG_9870

    Aren’t those bunnies cute?

    IMG_9876

    I’m just in love with my Cricut machine.  Do you have one yet? 

    IMG_9874

    Add some lettering……

    IMG_9887

    Cover up any imperfection.  Lol

    IMG_9901

    Trash to Treasure!

    IMG_9895

    Happy Easter!

Total Pageviews