Graduation Gifts

    I want to start off by saying I’m sorry for being absent in my blog post.  I’ve been entertaining out-of-town guest during the week and now I’m attending a graduation in Upstate New York.    I have twin nieces that are graduating from the same high-school that I graduated from!  and to add to all the excitement it’s my 20th year high-school reunion!!!!! 

    I did manage to find time to create a few gift for my graduating nieces using my Cricut!

    Here’s what I used to create these t-shirts

          • Sure-Cuts-A-Lot
          • freezer paper
          • craft paint
          • fabric paint medium

    Black t-shirt with silver paint.

    IMG_4908

     

    White t-shirt with orange and black school colors.

    IMG_4910

     

                         Front                                         Back

    IMG_4914

    IMG_4915

    I’m still in New York but wanted to say “Hi” to everyone!  {Hello Everyone!}  I have a lot of projects that I have lined up to finish and many more projects floating around in my head. Ha ha

    Love,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews