Palmetto Tree Car Decal

    I’m back home and as much as I would love to be in my craft~room….. there is always WAYYY to may things that need to be done after a trip….. unpacking, laundry, cleaning out the vehicle, laundry, bank, groceries, oh and more laundry!!!!

    But I did manage to sqeeeeze in a quick project.  Whooo Hooo

    IMG_5100

     

    This car decal has been on my “to~do” list for awhile! 

    If you are not familiar with South Carolina, this is our state logo….. the Palmetto Tree.  I’m not sure how the hubby is going to feel about the pink color????? But seeing how I drive this vehicle 99% of the time…… I decide not to give him a vote.  He He

    For all the vinyl Cricut  lovers out there ~ I used outdoor vinyl.  This is my first time using outdoor vinyl actually outside so I can’t say how it will hold up but not minutes after placing the decal on it started to rain!  I even drove in the rain later that day and it still looks perfect!

     

    Have a Great Day,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews