Laundry Room Renovation and A Fabulous Give-a-Way! Welcome to the 75th Metamorphosis Monday!

    Greetings! How was your weekend? I've been busy outdoors cleaning the deck where my grill and bistro table live, in preparation for staining it tomorrow morning. Whew...glad I'm almost done with this "cleaning and staining the decks" project!


    Brenda recently shared some pics of her newly completed laundry room renovation. She describes her laundry room as more of a laundry "closet." Despite the fact Brenda's laundry room isn't really large, she has made great use of the space. I think you'll come away with a some pretty cool ideas you can use in your own laundry room.

    Brenda told me, "I don't have a before pic because it looked so bad, I never thought of it. I'm not a blogger, but I wanted to share my now cute laundry closet...small but it works."

    "My ironing board is not a normal size it's very thin. I have had it for many years and it works so well in this small space. Of course, I had to get a red tool box from Sears to match. I'm a lady that likes her tools."

    Brenda...I love it! Maybe the tool-box-making companies should take note and start designing tool boxes in pretty colors to coordinate with any decor!



    Brenda took the doors off her laundry room cabinets and painted everything white. She wallpapered the back of the cabinets with red and white striped paper to coordinate with her new washer and dryer. You'll see those beauties in just a sec. I love this idea of wallpapering the back of the cabinets to coordinate with the rest of the room...and of course, the washer and dryer.



    Brenda said, "I can store so much more in baskets since I took the doors off. The labels help me remember what is in them."



    Brenda told me, "I don't mind if the door is left open now that the room looks better. It is off of the front hall so anyone coming to the front door can see into the laundry closet if the door is left open. After eight years of hating what it used to look like, now I like showing off my pretty new red machines. They are tall so you also don't see the water facets, and they are never pretty."


    Brenda...thanks so much for sharing your wonderful laundry room. It just shows, you don't have to have a really big laundry room to have a great looking space that functions beautifully for your needs.

    Looking forward to seeing your, Before and After!



    If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday: Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

    I'd love it if you would include the MM button in your post, to make it easy for others to find you MM post. To do that, just copy and paste the Met Monday button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the MM logo on my sidebar.

    Please include a link in your MM post back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. Why is this important? When you include a link back to BNOTP, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other awesome "Before and Afters" linked for this Metamorphosis Monday. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

    Please do not add your link below, until your MM post is actually published to your blog. Please DO NOT type in all caps...it spreads the links waaaay out. Thanks! :-)

    Let's try something fun today! Please visit the person who linked before you and after you...that way everyone will get some visits. Hope you'll visit more, of course. 

Total Pageviews