Killers

    Went to see this movie last night with the hubby and my daughter!  I must say…. this was a great movie.   We had the best time watching it together!!!!! 

    I don’t watch a lot of TV.

    Grey’s Anatomy.  Drop Dead Dive.  An occasional HGTV.

    Since Katherine Heigl left Grey’s Anatomy we {the other Gray's Anatomy fans ~ hubby and darling daughter} had to see this movie.  Check it out!!!!!  You won’t be sorry.   

     

    I only had one complaint about this movie….. they added one curse word at the end.  Why do movies do that?????? make a movie entirely PG and then at the very END have an actor/actress curse?  Okay That’s it… the end of my little tirade. 

     

     

    Add my other favorite TV show….

    Drop-Dead-Diva.jpg image by xfenrisulfr

    ….is airing tonight!  The start of season 2!  Cute little show to watch through the summer months on LIFETIME.

    XXOOXX,


    Carrie

Total Pageviews