Remodelaholic Feature

     

    {I feel so honored!}

    Cassity from Remodelaholic was so sweet to contact me an inquired about featuring my Ceiling Fan Makeover”. 

    IMG_2581

    This fan is in my youngest son’s bedroom.  It was a boring builder’s white ceiling fan and a little on the girly side.  So without taking it down and a few cans of spray paint, I was able to transform this BORING fan into something really EXCITING.

    B&A Fan collage

    CLICK HERE FOR THE TURORIAL

    ***One last thing, I didn’t prime or sand the ceiling fan. 

    Just cleaned it really well, mask off the areas you don’t want painted, and paint!  How easy it that? 

    Actually it didn’t even occur to me to do either {sand or prime}.  My feeling is that no one will be touching it  {outside of me cleaning it every 10 year} so I’m not worried about it chipping.  Plus the Krylon fusion paint is a wonderful product!

    In the end I save a lot of $money$  and a lot of trouble of having it replaced. 

    Thanks again Cassity.  I truly love your blog and find it very inspiring.

    With lots of love,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews