A New Library Tassel for the Family Room and a Give-a-Way! Welcome to the 73rd Metamorphosis Monday!

    Hi Everyone! Hope you've been having a fabulous Sunday! It's beautiful here in the sunny south...a little hot, a little humid...but just beautiful, all the same.

    For this Met Monday I'm sharing a mini-Met...a little change in the family room...right over there in that corner near the built-in bookshelves.


    You may remember, quite a while back, I bought this precious little reading boy from The Tassel House.


    I thought he would be absolutely perfect to hang in the library. I just love saying that...the library. Yes, I know...I don't have a library...yet. But I've been dreaming of converting a little used "formal" living room into one. You can read that post, HERE. In the meantime, my little reading boy has been pretty happy hanging out in the mini-library over in the corner of the family room.


    A few months ago, as I was walking by, I noticed he was looking a bit lonely. Well, I knew I had to do something about that...and right away!


    So, I made a return visit to The Tassel House to see if Angela had a little girl who just might need a good home.


    And she did! :-)


    Isn't she the cutest thing?!


    Pigtails and all!


    Today, as I was taking these pics for my post, I noticed my little reading girl and boy are being carefully guarded until the day they are able to move to their library home.


    Yep, I was totally being given the evil eye while taking pics. ;-)


    They look very happy together...taking turns reading to each other.

    They need names, don't they? Could you help me with that? What should I name these two precious readers?


    The Tassel House is sponsoring a tassel Give-a-Way! Just click HERE to leave a comment on the Give-a-Way post to be entered. There is also a big SALE going on just for BNOTP fans during this Give-a-Way week. You can read all about it on the Give-a-Way post. :-)


    Little Reading Boy and Reading Girl tassels: Purchased from The Tassel House.

    Looking forward to seeing your Before and After!



    If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday: Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

    I'd love it if you would include the MM button in your post, to make it easy for others to find you MM post. To do that, just copy and paste the Met Monday button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the MM logo on my sidebar.

    Please include a link in your MM post back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. Why is this important? When you include a link back to BNOTP, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other awesome "Before and Afters" linked for this Metamorphosis Monday. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

    Please do not add your link below, until your MM post is actually published to your blog. Please DO NOT type in all caps...it spreads the links waaaay out. Thanks! :-)

    Let's try something fun today! Please visit the person who linked before you and after you...that way everyone will get some visits. Hope you'll visit more, of course. :-)


Total Pageviews