The Half Way Mark

     

    I’ve been 6 months without any soda!!! 

    db0e5e_No_SODA_01312010 

    Yes, the first two months were hard but now I’m over it!  {kinda…. sorta….} The only time I miss a soda pop drink is when it’s pizza night.  

    What do I drink???             Water… Water…. Water….            and when I’m tired of water I’ll have a glass of  lemonade, milk, or orange juice.

    I don’t drink teas, coffees, or any other caffeinated beverage.  Where do I get my caffeine fix?!?!?!?  

    Chocolate  Chocolate  Chocolate

    chocolate

    I thought about making this my resolution for next year

     “A Year Without Chocolate”

    Not. Going. To.  Happen.

    Hey it was a thought.  But I know myself all to well.  I try to set goals that I know I can achieve.  Each year it’s a something different. Last  year it was to have $xxxx.xx in the savings and the year before that it was to read 50 books.

    What was your New Year’s resolution?  and how are you making it happen?

    What you think about You bring about,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews