Amaze Me Monday #23

    Wow!! Don’t the weekends just fly by? 

    It was kind of a mundane weekend for me.  Saturday I had to work.  I have several little odd jobs that I do (swim coach, teach swim lessons, and sell merchandise for the Panthers football team and concerts in Charlotte).  It’s kind of a release for me after being home all week homeschooling the kiddos.   Saturday night Usher was in town and I worked the concert!  I have seen a lot of great concerts and this one,I am afraid to say, was not very high on the list of greats.  The tour just started so maybe it will get better.  It’s nothing personal about his music, I’m just rating it on other great shows I have seen.  And for today, I have had so many things to get done around the outside of house, which aren’t really blog worthy.  Unless you think trimming bushes, spraying weeds, and mowing the lawn exciting?  I didn’t think so.  Oh, I’m still “mudding” the foyer shelf!  I know…. I should have hired someone to come and do this for me because I am totally dragging my heals on this task!  I hope to be ready for primer and paint soon.

    Have a great week!  Again and again, I can’t tell you how much I love seeing your amazing talent linked up to the party each week!! Here are few projects that caught me eye but there are so many more that are worth featuring! 

    The Speckled Dog shares her tip for how to easily layout a Sconce Wall Arrange before ever hammering a nail!

    Leah at California Callahans personalized her walls with Fingerprint Art using her and husbands ring fingers!  So cute.

    fingerprints

    Wire Basket Ceiling Light was created by The Painted Hive for a nursery!  I would love to have something light this in my mud/laundry room. 

    OMG!!  My diet went out the window when I spotted this delicious recipe for Mini Oreo Cheesecakes shared by Nicole at Suddenly I See….

    Store the kiddo’s crayons in a Crayon Roll created by Pink Stitches. 

    Southern Fairy Designs hits out of the ball park with this  Anthropologie One More Time Tank Knock-off!

     

    Vintage Wood Ironing Board Sign is so fantastically fun by Serendipity Chic Design.

    Have fun and please link up you latest and greatest projects and ideas.

    Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews