A Lovely Easter Tablescape

    Recently, I received some beautiful pictures of an Easter tablescape and they were just too lovely to keep to myself another whole year before sharing them with you. Marilyn created this a beautiful table setting for her family and it is completely delightful!



    Love this view of the table!






    China is Old Country Roses by Royal Albert...so elegant!



    Marilyn even created a bunny rabbit napkin fold. You'll find the "how to" for this fold HERE or, just click on Napkin Folds at the top of this blog.












    I love this centerpiece! What a precious piece! I could even see filling it with other treasures and keeping it out year round.






    Marilyn, thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous Easter tablescape! What a wonderful experience it would be to have dinner at this table!



    Resources:
    Pink tablecloth and napkins ~ JC Penney
    China ~ Old Country Roses by Royal Albert, a gift from my mother years ago.
    Gold chargers ~ Target
    Flatware ~ my everyday, from JC Penny
    Goblets/wines ~ Beauchamps, Robinson-May
    Champagne Flute ~ from the Smithsonian Catalog, a gift from my father to my mother years ago
    Centerpiece Rabbit and cart ~ Fitz and Floyd, Tuesday Morning
    Rabbit salt and pepper shakers ~ Fitz and Floyd, Tuesday Morning
    Various other bunnies and Easter "chautzkies", Fuller and Fuller, a gift store in my small town that recently went out of business
    Crystal candlesticks, various sizes ~ TJ Max, Ross, Home Goods when I would spot them
    Pink candles ~ Olcott's, Bakersfield California.


    See you this evening for Tablescape Thurday!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews