Amaze Me Monday #24

    Happy Mother’s Day!

    What a beautiful weekend here in the Carolinas!!  I need to start by apologizing for not posting much this week.  I spent what ever free time I had this week sanding and applying joint compound.  The good news is that the foyer shelf is done and ready for primer; the bad new is that I still have more to do on the walls!  I promise to share some photos of the small progress that I have made.  Because I’ve spent all my time focused on the foyer, I haven’t completed any other projects. 

    Even though I haven’t a single drop of paint hasn’t been applied to the walls, I have been dreaming of furniture that will go into my new rooms!  And last weeks “Amaze Me Monday #23” had a lot of furniture inspiration.

    This sweet Birdie Storage Box shared by The Uncluttered Lifestyle

    What a great piece painted with Chalk Paint by Peanut Butter Plaza. 

    Sharon from Elizabeth & Co. tells her story of how to get dimension using Three Shades of Gray 

    What a wonderful French Hall Table shared by Meg and Mum’s!

    Okay…. these last few aren’t furniture but worth sharing!!!

    Garden Gate Wall Art by Home Frosting.  {love the blog name}

    The cutest decorated Boy/Girl Bathroom linked by Carolina Carters.

    Blue Twig Chandelier by The V Spot

    Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews