Jan's Beautiful Bottle Tree

    A while back I shared some images of a bottle tree I had purchased at the Ballard Designs store in Atlanta.  It was on sale, marked down from $349 to $60.



    I've gradually been adding a few bottles to it, including the glass float ball you see on the top. It's still a bit naked...a work in progress. :)



    While in Savannah on vacation a couple of months back, I told my friend, Jan, all about my recent foray into the bottle tree world. That somehow sounds a little weird doesn't it...maybe I should rephrase that. lol

    Jan is an avid gardener and has a gorgeous garden.  She decided right on the spot to add a bottle tree to her landscape, too.  We called Ballard Designs while sitting inside The Breakfast Club on Tybee Island and Jan bought her bottle tree right over the phone.



    Upon returning home Jan got right to work.  In no time she had turned her bottle tree into a beautiful piece of garden art.  This is what my tree will look like when it grows up. ;)



    Isn't it wonderful?!!!


    You can read more about bottle trees and see the tree that started my bottle tree fever in this post HERE.

    The photos of Jan's tree were taken by our friend, Maryellen.   If you're planning a trip to Sicily anytime soon, Maryellen has a wonderful blog, Sicilian Odyssey, detailing her 5 year adventure there and all the must see spots.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews