You're a Grand Old Flag...Touring Main Street America!

    In celebration of Independence Day, I thought we would take little tour of "Main Street America." These beautiful, historic homes all have one thing in common...they are all flying the colors! I love seeing an American flag blowing in the breeze from a wonderful old porch.



    These homes are from various places in the southeast. Some are in Greenwood and Columbia, South Carolina and Asheville, NC but most are in Marietta, Rome and Roswell, Georgia. I've also added a few from a recent trip to Savannah and the Isle of Hope. See if you can spot the flags and/or patriotic bunting in each picture. Some are a little tricky to see, but they are there. Hope you enjoy the tour!

































































































    Hope you enjoyed the tour. Did you find all the flags?

    See you Sunday evening for Metamorphosis Monday! I have a fun surprise for you. It's something I've been wanting to do for three years and I finally did it! :)

    Pssst: If you're looking for a cute patriotic napkin ring for your 4th of July festivities, I posted a tutorial HERE for the napkin ring I used in this tablescape, HERE.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews