Monster Energy T Shirt

     

    At a recent trip to the mall with the kiddos, my oldest son      fell-in-love-with          begged-mom-for       just-had-to-have-or-else-he-would-die   admired  this Rob Dyrdek Monster Energy T~shirt!!!    It was a pretty cool shirt but at the low price of $35., mom couldn’t resist saying, “I can make that!”  {while thinking I’m going to save BIG $$$$$} 

    _MG_0337

    I SCORED huge “mommy brownie points” with these T-shirts!!!

    These shirts where made with my Cricut machine, SCAL,  freezer paper, and textile/fabric medium.  It’s a lot easier to apply dark paint colors on a lighter shirt but it can be done on a darker shirt as well.  You just need to apply 3 thin coats of paint to get complete coverage over the dark t-shirt.  

    The only draw-back to these t-shirts turning out this  great …… that they want one in every color combination!  Ohhh and don’t think for a moment that my daughter hasn’t asked for one in pink!!!   And it only gets better because no their friends are asking for one too! 

    But I have a little surprise for them …… I’m going to plan a  little t-shirt making party at the house and they can make their own.   Can you see it??????    T-shirts and Tacos Party  

    Carrie

Total Pageviews