Tablescape for the 4th of July: Welcome to the 99th Tablescape Thursday!

    Celebration Time: 100 Weeks of Great Tablescapes!

    Hold onto your dishes...it's time for a celebration! Next Thursday will mark the occasion of our 100th Tablescape Thursday! Wow...hard to believe we've been tablescaping 100 weeks! :-)

    I've been thinking and thinking about how we might celebrate. I had a lot of ideas, but I just couldn't decide. So, I decided to ask BNOTP Facebook Fans for their suggestions...and they had some really awesome ideas!

    Here's the plan: For our 100th Tablescape Thursday...you may post whatever kind of tablescape you like...no rules. But, if you would like to play along, we thought it might be great fun to post a tablescape created in an outdoor sitting...like on a porch, deck, patio or even, out on the lawn. OR, to celebrate Tablescape Thursday turning 100 weeks old...how about posting a "party" themed tablescape...the more glitz and sparkle, the better!

    Remember, it doesn't have to be outdoors or "party" themed...these are just suggestions to celebrate our big day. So come join in...it's gonna be a blast! :-)


    Tablescape Thursday:

    For this week's Tablescape Thursday, I'm thrilled to be sharing two fabulous, patriotic tablescapes by my talented friend, Bonnie. Bonnie created these amazing table settings recently when she had friends visiting in her home for the 4th of July weekend.


    Bonnie welcomed her friends with a wonderful outdoor display. I bet they loved this!


    Ok, quit drooling over Bonnie's fabulous chandelier and come check out this wonderful 4th of July table setting.


    Such a festive table! I love it! Now, I ask...could you resist lining up the stripes on the plates with the ones on the place mats? Of course...I would never do anything like that! ; )


    I love how you can enjoy the outdoor decorations from inside. That was one of the best discoveries this past Christmas when I decorated all around my front door. I could see much of it from inside my home, so I was able to enjoy it every single time I passed by the front door. :-)


    In the morning, Bonnie greeted her guest with this fabulous Independence Day tablescape in her breakfast room.


    Love those champagne glasses! Do you suppose they had Mimosas at breakfast?


    Great idea with the fans!





    The napkins and napkin rings are awesome...I love it all! Do you see the place cards?


    Here's a close-up. I love that Bonnie combined a beachy, nautical theme with her 4th of July celebrations. Note the fish net tablecloth!


    I flipped when I saw this flatware! I immediately found it on eBay, but it's a bit more than I wanted to spend. If you just love it...search on eBay for "Wallace Nautical flatware." Soooo tempting!


    Darling salt and pepper shakers...


    Love the candle holder swimmers in their vintage swimwear...


    Is this not the cutest china? Bonnie...what does the dinner plate look like in the center? Love this pattern! Do you see the cute life preserver votive holder?


    One last look...beautiful!


    Dining room setting:
    Dishes - Warren Kimble "Colonial" by Sakura
    Red Glassware - Purchased in Ashland, OR, store now closed
    Star bowls - Home Goods
    Flatware - Ross
    Salt & Peppers - Coastal Gift shop, years ago
    Linens - Marshalls
    Centerpiece - Home Goods

    Breakfast room setting:
    Dishes - Warren Kimble "Coastal Breeze" by Sakura - a gift from my mother
    Chargers - Pier 1, many years ago
    Glasses - Purchased at the Gilroy Factory Outlets, many years ago
    Champagne flutes - Pier 1, many years ago
    Life preserver votive candle holders - Yankee Candle
    Sand pails, shells, flags - Michael's this year
    Sailboat Flatware - Ross, I think (a long time ago)
    Salt & Pepper - a Gift
    Linens- Marshalls
    Fishnet - Party supply shop, years ago

    Bonnie, thanks so much for sharing these absolutely, wonderful patriotic tablescapes! I loved them both!




    Please Read:
    If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name. Then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

    I'd love for you to use the Tablescape Thursday logo button in your post. To do that, just copy and paste it to your computer and upload it to your post as you would any photo. Or, just grab the html code posted on the sidebar under the TT button.

    Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch.

    Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog. Please don't add your post name/blog name in ALL CAPS...it tends to spread out the links in an awkward pattern. Thanks! :-)

Total Pageviews