One For All

    My darling daughter fell in love with my clipboard and ask me to make her one.  Now if you have more than one child, you know you can’t just make one of anything.  So I took it upon myself to make each of my beautiful children a clipboard. 

    First up…. my daughter’s much requested clipboard.  This clipboard I used was a bet translucent.  So I only decorated the back. 

    _MG_0290 Something about those color combinations has me screaming for cherries.  Can you see it?  Cherries clip art

     

    My oldest son, who just turned 15.  This could of have been tricky to design a clipboard that had a big enough  “COOL” factor.  {you know… because how many teenage boys get excited about a clipboard?}  But I think I pulled it off…..

               Front                                              Back

    _MG_0301

    _MG_0299

     

    And last but not least, my youngest son, the one I always refer to as the “All~American Kid”.  He has a  love for all things Americana!  This clipboard was made with scrape paper and vinyl.

                Front                                              Back

    _MG_0283_MG_0282

    These will be perfect for when we go back to school.  I not sure why I didn’t do this project before now.   With our homeschooling, there are a lot of times that we need to do our school work somewhere other than at our desks.  {doctor/dentist office, while mom runs errands, or how about those picture perfect days when it’s a shame to be sitting inside}

    Be Blessed,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews