SC State Artwork

     

    I wanted to add a little artwork above my son’s nightstand and why not make it a bit educational at the same time?!?!?! 

    _MG_0323

    A simple 5x7 white frame from IKEA and scrape paper.  I didn’t have any wide red and white striped scrape paper so I made my own.  I cut and glued strips of red paper over a sheet of 5x7 white paper. 

    Used my Cricut machine to cut an outline of the state of South Carolina and a teeny tiny yellow star to mark our location!

    _MG_0302

     

    _MG_0329

    Because the homeschool mom in me loves this so much….. I think this would be great in our classroom…… with each state and capital!!!  

    Nothing like a great little arts and crafts project to get my son geared up for United States Geography!!!!

    Carrie

Total Pageviews