Family Wall

    {Another trash to treasure}

    IMG_1412 

              For a quick tutorial on how I made this:

              1.  Cut old molding into blocks

              2.  Painted the blocks

              3.  Mod-Podge scrap paper

              4.  Distressed edges

              5. Apply vinyl

              6. Hot glued ribbon

              7. Hang on curtain rod

    {This is the same process as the Easter Blocks.  To view more detailed directions CLICK HERE.}

    The rod was an adjustable curtain rod.  I didn’t need the extra length.  I just removed the extension rod and hot glued the knob on the end.  The brackets that were provide made the blocks come out too far from the wall.   So, I screwed into the wall two long screws and sat the rod on top.  A little black paint made the screws disappear. 

    Now I need to collect some black frames and photos to hang above.

    IMG_1413

Total Pageviews