We Have Lift OFF!

    Plan B worked!  The big beautiful beast (the shelving unit) is now standing tall inside the closet!!!

    A cut was made on both sides below the top shelf, moved inside the closet, and reattached together with glue and nails.

    {here it is primed and ready to be painted}

    IMG_2030

    The shelving sets away from the wall {for now} so that I can paint first. 

    Just my luck, I ran out of paint.

    IMG_2032

    Have you ever had a project that just seemed to…….

    road_closed

     have a road block on every step?

    {waiting…. fingernails tapping on the desk}

    That’s how I feel about this closet.   Between work and homeschooling, it will be Saturday before I can tackle this closet.  

    But on a good note, I did find some storage bins!

    IMG_2035 

    Respectfully,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews