My Vinyl Order

    Vinyl is in - Let the projects begin!

    My order of vinyl has finally arrived!  I have  several projects waiting to be finished and many more projects in my head waiting to come alive.  Getting this package was a lot like Christmas morning. 

    Plus I need to create some “gifts” to place in my new gift wrap closet for those unexpected occasions.

    Here are some quick projects I worked on to start filling up that bottom shelf.

    collage 1  

    collage 2 

    My kids are taking their spring break this week.  So I thought this would be a perfect time for my youngest son and I to tackle his bedroom.  It has gotten out of hand….EXTREMELY MESSY.   I’m ashamed that I allowed it to get that bad!  Don’t worry, I won’t be posting any before and after photos. 

    Carrie

     

Total Pageviews