Me and My New BF! (Blogger Friend)

    For over a year now I have been stalking viewing Kristen’s Creations blog.  She has the most beautiful blog.  If anyone can make a blog feel welcoming, it’s Kristen.  When your visiting you feel like family {or is that Olive Garden….. no no definitely Kristen’s Creations blog}  

    Kristen’s home is so warm and inviting!  I wonder if she has to ask people to leave?  She would me!!   If only we lived closer. booo   I’ve only recently became a true Google Friend follower!  Why you ask?  Ummm…I just figured out how this whole bloggy thing works!!!!  I know… techNO…challenged.  Oh oh oh and the greatest thing, Kristen became my 3rd follower!!!  I was doing the happy dance all day. {after I picked myself off the floor}

    Kristen has the most beautiful family and a beautiful home.  I’m in love with her color palette!  REDS….and…..YELLOWS  She has spent 15 years working as a floral designer.  {do I need to say more?} What a cool job that must be.   Her projects are so lovely.  It’s hard not to want them all in your own home!   

    I tried to hack recreate one of her beautiful frames for my darling daughter’s room.  See!!! See!!! See!!!  Cute!!! Cute!!! Cute!!!

    {here’s my attempt}

    frame 3frame 4   

    Now  for Kristen’s Fabulous Frames

     IMG_4075IMG_4078

    IMG_0218

    IMG_0134

    Beautiful!  What’s not to love?

    Those ribbons are TO. DIE. FOR.

    Now if only she would create tutorial-post on how to make those wonderful bows (hint…hint)

    I’m going to stop talking writing now so you can hop on over to Kristen’s place.  She’s so sweet. Please say hello for me.

    CLICK HERE for Kristen’s Creations Fabulous Blog

     

    Enjoy your day,

    Carrie

Total Pageviews