Amaze Me Monday #11

    Happy Sunday!

    It’s been a relaxing weekend after a very hectic week!  Yesterday, I grabbed my daughter and declared it a NO BOYS day!  We went shopping, had manicures and pedicures, and just a nice meal out.  It’s so much fun to hang out with my daughter.  Today, my Hubby loaded up the boys early this morning and took them away for the day. (they’re still not home as I’m writing this post) I really needed this peace and quiet to regain my strength to do it all over again this week.   See….. that house guest that I told you all about last Sunday, has decided to stay for another week!  And along with him came more kids! yeah.   Please keep me in your prayers ~ Carrie

    Let me share with you some of the amazing projects from last week!

    Christina’s Adventures in on a pillow roll! How fabulous is this pillow!?!?!

    Jill from Envirocraftiness is running a Sisterly Spa Series.  You must check it out!

    The sweet Kaitlyn from The Birds Nest made an easy no sew Ballard knock-off!  Love it….’cause ya’ll know that I would have complicated this project by embroidery and sewing.

    Liz from Savvy Seasons has combined two ready made curtain panels together and created height and drama!!!  Way to go Liz!

    Heather at The Black’s Best just oozes with yummy goodness with this creation!

    Ten June amazed me with this striking mirror!

    This has to be the sweetest little Valentine’s gingerbread house by Giggles Galore.

    And the list goes on… you ladies are so talented and inspiring! 

    Please link up and share your decorating, crafting, tutorial, giveaways and other related projects for another fun week!!!

    Linking up to the party is very simple.

    1. Copy/paste the web address of the specific blog post, NOT your blog home page.

    2. Add a title to your project.

    3. Choose a picture that best shows your project.

    Please grab this button and add it to your post or sidebar.

    Dittle Dattle

    Just one quick note~  Linky Tools has give bloggers just a few days to either pay up or have their links deleted!  Up until now it has been a free service.  It’s pretty extreme!!   After looking around and not being happy with the other options, I paid for a year subscription.  However, until just now, I realize Linky Tools has made other changes.  The thumbnail sizes only go as big as 120px and the title characters only go up to 50.  I have been running the blog party at 160px and 70 characters.  This is not what I wanted for my blog party but I will have to live with it until I can figure something else out.   Sorry for the changes.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews