Big Announcement!

    I’ve been scheming and planning something really exciting with the help from a few of my bestest bloggy friends!

    A few months back I received this very sweet Facebook message asking me if I could share her design dilemma with you great readers and see if we all couldn’t help her out with a few suggestions.  It was right before the holidays and I asked if I could get back up with her after things calm down.   She has been so sweet and patient that I knew that I wanted to  do something really fun!

    I came up with an idea and called on a few great ladies, Becca, Liz, and Kara, to join me for some good bloggy designing fun!

    Are you ready for this????

    Dittle Design

     

    Here’s what’s going to happen……

    Monday ~ You will be introduced to our design dilemma reader and her problem area.

    Tuesday-Thursday ~ Each of these ladies, Becca, Liz, and Kara, have used their fabulous talent and come up with a design idea for our troubled reader!  That’s three different ideas for one design problem!  How awesome?!?!?!     ***I’ve seen a sneak peak of their ideas and I am blown away at their skillz!  You won’t want to miss this!  Guaranteed to spark a few ideas for your own home.

    I’m so excited and can’t wait for next week!

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews