Dittle Design Dilemma

    The wait is almost over!  Was that the longest week ever? 

    dittle-design-dilemma

    I’m so excited for this week.

    Please welcome Jessica. 

    Jessica

    Jessica came to me with a design dilemma a few months back. 

    Here’s what Jessica wrote:

    “I have followed your blog for quite sometime and love it. I wondered however if you might be able to help me out with something. I am trying to decorate a little corner in our bedroom and need some ideas. I was hoping that you might post a picture of the corner and get some reader ideas. If you think that is something that you might want to do please let me know.”

    Isn’t she sweet!  How could you not want to help her!! 

    Here’s a  photo of Ms. Jessica’s    “NOOK”

    IMGP1440

    And here is what Jessica has to say about her nook:

    “I would really like a reading nook, but I just can't come up with a way to do it……We no longer use the door and I currently have curtains over it, but am thinking that I need to change that as well.”

    clip-art

    As you know, I contacted three fabulous ladies to join me in some designing fun.

    [Liz1.png]

    Liz from Savvy Seasons

    kara

    Kara from Elements Interiors

    [fb.jpg]

    Becca from Adventures in Decorating

     

    Hold on to your seats ‘cause it’s going to be a wildly fun week! 

    Please share a lot of love with these ladies as they have taken time from their busy schedules and have worked really hard putting their designs together.  I can’t thank them enough.

    Now try to get some sleep tonight……..

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews