Update on Linky Party

    Just a quick note to let everyone know that next weeks “Amaze Me Monday” blog party will be back to normal!  

    Blog-Party-000-Page-1

    What do I mean….  You may have noticed a smaller thumbnail sizes, poor quality thumbnails, and less characters for this weeks blog party after Linky Tools made some changes. 

    I know you all were as disappointed as I was with the change!  I know because I read your comments and emails.  Thank you for taking the time to write me and sharing your concerns and thank you for sticking with me and partying on….. 

    Linky Tools

    My frustrations were a little too much for me to sit idly by, so  I wrote Mr. Linky Tools several emails expressed how unhappy I was (and you too) about the changes. I was even less happy to think that I had to pay for these awful changes!!  But Mr. Linky Tools listened.  He prides himself on customer service and so he should…..

    Linky Tools has brought back the 160px thumbnails and improved the quality of the photo compressions!  Isn’t that great?  I hear there are other great things to come and so we will see.

    So let’s…… PARTY ON

    See everyone back here next Monday for “Amaze Me Monday” (of course you are welcome to come back sooner)

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews