Dittle Design Dilemma Recap

    How ‘bout that FUN filled week of design ideas!

    Didn’t Liz, Kara, and Becca just knock it out of the ballpark with all their great ideas and design boards?!?!?  They are too wonderful for words….

    If you missed a day, check it out here:

    Liz’s Design Board

    Kara’s Design Board

    Becca’s Design Board

    Would you like to know what Jessica’s thought?

    Liz1

    Liz’s Design Board-  “Ooooh....I like it.  I love the brown tones and the idea of a cabinet.  I loved her layout. I also loved the use of a chair and ottoman (which actually they all mentioned that).  I also love the fact that she incorporated the color theme that I already had in the room. And the wall sconces are a must……This is great.   So worth the wait……..Liz did an amazing job….”

    kara

    Kara’s Design Board- “Awesome job, Kara.  I think the accessories that she used were wonderful. And I was very happy with the thought of adding greenery to the small space. One thing that I really loved was not only did she design a beautiful area, but she also mentioned to really try to use some of the resources that I already had. Love that.

    fb

    Becca’s Design Board-“WOW...I would have never thought of adding birch to the bottom of the door to help hide it. Great idea. Becca I love your design as well.   Her design was simple and elegant at the same time. I really love the fact that she used an actual bookcase in the nook area and mentioned adding family pictures. Perfect idea. I want to be able to relax and read as well as be able to sit and reflect on the wonderful family that God has blessed me with. I also love the artwork that she added.”

     

    “Honestly I loved all three of them so much. They all did an amazing job and have given me so much to think about. I can hardly wait to be able to sit in my own little area and read and relax.Gosh, I love all the designs. Now comes the fun part of putting it all together.”

    clip-art

    I would really like to make this a series.   Possibly once a month.  

    Anyone out there with a design dilemma?  lol     Needing some ideas or inspiration?  Please feel free to summit your design dilemma and photographs to me via email.

    Do you think you have a knack for design?  Are people always telling you how beautifully decorated your home is?  Would like to join in on the FUN and be the next designer on Dittle Design Dilemma?  Please contact me via email.

    If I have enough participation, I will continue the series.  Thanks you again to Jessica for sparking the inspiration and for my three wonderful blogger friends, Becca, Liz, and Kara for being just so gosh darn wonderful!

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews