Protect Yourself

    Does having your personal information floating around the internet have you scared?

    Well, it does me!

    My Mind… My Life blog shared a little discovery of hers…. this site called Spokeo.

    Have you ever heard of it?  I hadn’t but I’m so thankful to My Mind… My Life for bring it to my attention.

    It’s a little web site that has a LOT of information about me {and most like you too}

    Too-Much-Info

    Yes, it had all this information listed:

    • Name, age, sex, marital status
    • Complete residential and email address
    • Phone number
    • Arial view of my house!  Retail value, lot size, and length of time lived there
    • Income!
    • Social Networking sites

    And for $2.95 {a month} you can retrieve more information!  Really? 

    But you can request your information to be DELETE!  Oh and I did….. for me and my Hubby!  I searched my kiddo’s names and thankfully nothing popped up!  I also found previous address with information that I had deleted.  Check it out for yourself! 

    My Mind… My Life walks you through how to remove yourself from their site.

    Or go straight to Spokeo for yourself.

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews