Beautiful, Affordable Draperies at Country Curtains

    Lately, I've had curtains/draperies on the brain. Once the walls are all finished in my home office, I'm toying with the idea of adding some simple curtain panels on either side of the double window.

    If you don't sew or if you just don't have the time to make your own draperies, one of the most reasonably priced stores with great "stuff" online is Country Curtains. Don't let the name fool ya, they carry lot of beautiful curtains and draperies that are definitely not "country" style. They also have a few "physical" stores in the northeast where you can shop in person. I actually had the opportunity to shop in one a few years ago in Richmond, Virginia. It was like stepping inside the catalog. Wish I had been blogging then, I would have taken pics to share.




    I adore this Buffalo Check...




    You can get it in red, too.




    Bees on a sheer fabric...LOVE!




    Another cute sheer...




    So perfect for summer...




    Gorgeous silk panels for only $99 a panel! Wow! They come in several colors...





    Wonderful draperies in a striped moire fabric...love these! This almost makes me want to paint my dining room walls this color just so I can buy these drapes.




    These feel so fresh and summery...




    They even have draperies that will go with the bedding I chose...




    for my master bedroom many, many years ago. How cool is that?!






    If you would like to make your own window treatments, or should I say, "mistreatments," Nester will show you how, step by step. :)

    See you this evening for Tablescape Thursday!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews