Halloween Sweet Treat Table

    I knew the minute I decorated the foyer entry table in a more formal setting that I would do another table in the living room but this time it would be to the kids liking!!!

    {Sweet Treats}

    Halloween Treat Table

    This little table is actually my night stand!  I love to change out tables and stands from room to room! It’s such an easy way to get a new look :D

    We’re not big celebrators of Halloween and last year I didn’t even buy candy.  None.   Not one single bag.  Not one.

    But this year, I wanted to do something fun for the kids.

    Halloween Treat Bowl

    Yes, I had little monsters waiting on me to finish taking the photos so they could munch!

    A little secret between you and me…… I used crumpled up newspaper in the bottom of the bowl and sat the candy on top! I only needed one bag to “fill” the bowl.  A little trick….. for my treaters.  {they weren’t amused!}

    Halloween Wall Decoration

    I’m still debating if I add any thing to the black plate.  Any ideas? 

    Trick or Treat Plate

    I’ve never been a huge fan of this saying and decided to change it out. 

    Halloween Treat Sign

    Do you remember my “Family Wall Art”?  I simply turned the sign around, designed a new saying in Photoshop, printed it out on photograph paper,and used two sided tape to hold them in place.   Would anyone be interested in a download? 

    Fall Decor - pumkin on a pedistal

    Spring colored candle sticks got a quick coat of white spray paint!  Then I hot glued a small white plate to the top.

    Halloween Ideas - Spider in a Jar

       Halloween Ideas - Candy Corn pots

    Terra cotta pots painted up like candy corn!  This is a Halloween project I did with the kids a few years ago :D

    Blog-Party-Button

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews