Headboard Sneak Peak

    The impatient person that I am, just had to see what the headboard will look like in place.  Can you say “WOW”???  I’m smitten.  Just beside myself with glee! 

    {I’m standing in front of this headboard, shaking my head, amazed at how much it looks like PB’s $1600 bed~set.}

    _MG_0858

    {my version ~ $250. for two!}

    {remember this star pillow?}

    This is my youngest son’s headboard.  I finally got rid of the “country” blue color with a quart of fantastic navy blue from Benjamin Moore.  Couldn’t love love love that paint anymore!

    Oh and because I went with the blue color paint, the comforter that I bought a few months back just wasn’t working anymore.  I purchased a new quilted comforter and two pillow shams from The Land of Nod.  It was a bit pricey but necessary to complete the LOOK  :-]  I promise to show better photos when the bed set is complete.

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews