My Crazy Sleepless Weekend

    I was at this concert on Saturday

    lady-gaga-albumforweb-300x298

    and this game on Sunday

    800px-Carolina_Panthers_24_Tampa_Bay_Bucanners_10

    Before you get too excited,   let me tell you that I worked both these events.  I’m some what of a gigolo.  When you home~school, you need to find odd jobs that will work into the already hectic schedule.   I also work at the local YMCA instructing a water aerobics class, swim lessons, and coaching the swim team.  See why I call myself a gigolo??

    My weekend schedule:

    Saturday:

    AM:  Lay out and iron all clothes and meals for the entire weekend.   Worked in my Dad’s workshop cutting and assembling shelves for my son’s closet. {I had to squeeze in one project!}

    PM:  Off to work at 1:00 pm {Lady GaGa Concert}  arrive back at home 3:00 am  {if only I could should share some of the things that I saw at this concert!?!?!  LOL  It looked like Halloween night in down town Charlotte!  So fun and entertaining!!!}

    Sunday:

    AM:  Up at 6:30 to head to the Carolina Panther game!  {let me do the math for you….. that’s 3.5 hours of sleep TOTAL!} 

    PM:  Back at home at 6.  At this point I’m total exhausted but I had to read all of your lovely comments from the weekend and spent a few hours with the family before I took my last blink of the night at 8:30pm.

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews