Welcome Fall Decor

    Here’s a few photographs of our home decorated for fall. 

    Fall Wreath Front Door

    Our refinished door!  I just realized I forgot to show photos of this completed project.  Oops!  It turned out really nice.  Third times a charm! I couldn’t have done this with out the hubby’s help.  This was a huge refinishing project.  Lots of sand, stripping, scrapping,  more sanding,  more stripping, and more sanding.

    I’ll be right back…………

    Okay I’m back.  This wreath is hanging way too low.  I raised it up a few inches.  Much better :D

    I made the wreath last year.

     Fall Entrance Table

    Come on in! 

    Here’s our front entrance table all decorated for the autumn season.  And here is the fall decorated candle sticks with one modification.

    Fall Decorated Glass Candle Sticks

    I added glass candles to the top of the candle sticks.  I got a little nervous with the floral stems being so close to the flame.  What do you think?  Probably a good idea. Huh?

    Ceramic Pumpkin 

    I think this pumpkin came from Wal-mart and the stand is from Hobby Lobby.

    Fall Vignette

    Pumpkin plate from Wal-Mart and the little welcome sign is from the Dollar General store.  I purchased the frame from TJ Maxx but gave it a quick spray of ORB paint and a dry brushing of gold paint over the accents. 

    Fall Wall Vignette 

    Accent wall in the foyer.

    Fall Frame

    A little message to you from me!   Vase made by my dad.

    Wooden Pumpkin Basket

    A cute little pumpkin basket made by my kids!

    Fall Decorated Back Door

    Our back door.

    This door was inspired after I saw Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chic paint her back door black and the vinyl came from Shelley from Wonderfully Wordy

    The wreath was made with the left over supplies from the front door wreath. {and the candle sticks were decorated with the left over supplies from both wreaths!}

    Back Door Wreath hook

    I spray painted a 3M hook black to hang the wreath.

    Are you curious about the “behind the scenes” as much as I am?  I’m always wondering what other’s use to hang things.  screws?  nails? suction cups?

    Blog-Party-Button

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews