More Fabric Key Chains

     

    Fabric Key Chains are so fun to make!   After making a Fabric Key Chain for my daughter, I knew I need one, two, okay let’s make it three for  for myself. 

    I changed to key ring to a simple “D” ring because apparently I bought the last one when I made my daughter’s.  Me being impatient and not living close to Hobby Lobby I settled for the “D” ring  but decided to jazz things up with charms and bells.

    {Halloween FOB}

    Halloween Fabric Key Chain -FOB I have had this little black cat bell for years and finally found the perfect use for it!  I love the fabric combination!

    {Love Me FOB}

    Red, White, and Black Fabric Key Chain -FOB

    This one is just so sweet!  “Love Me” fabric combined with black and white poke~a~dots.  It was only natural to add this “love” charm.

    {Red and Yellow FOB}

    Red and Yellow Fabric Key Chain -FOB

    I love a warm color palette! 

    Oh I just remembered!!!  I made FOUR Fabric Key Chains…..  

    I made another one that is Carolina Blue!  See I work at the Charlotte Panther Stadium {all the home games} and needed a way to hold my employee badge.   I’m sorry I don’t have a picture of it but it is CAUTE!  Blue, Black and White.

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews