Blog-A-Tude

    Here’s an award I wasn’t even aware of.

    Michelle from Michelle’s Adventures with Digital Creations was gracious enough to bestow upon me this fantastic award!!!  Thank you Michelle.   Thank you for seeing it as “ATTITUDE” because others have called it something else.  he he

    With the acceptance of this award, I must share three things that make me and/or my blog different from others.  Then I shall pass the award onto 5 other bloggy friends that share the same “ATTITUDE”.

    Three things that make me and/or my blog different:

    1.  Up until last month, I did not have one follower that I knew personally.  Only a month ago my Mom became a follower and a few weeks after my aunt-in-law joined in too! (Hi Mom.  Hi Neeca)  For everyone I don’t know personally, I truly appreciate you taking time from your day to leave such sweet comments.   You motive and inspire me with you comments!  Thank you.

    2.  I like to change my blog background.   I have read that a blog is easier on the eyes if you have a lot of white.  In fact, most of the well known blogs have white backgrounds.  (check it out for yourself)  But I really don’t care.  I love to add a little “Attitude” to my blog with decorative backgrounds and blog headers. 

    3.    I would love to add a warning to the top of the my blog.  WARNING:  the following will contain:  mispeled words, grammar error’s,  too many !!! and ????, and many other things that could get me reported to the grammar police.  If you are the that kind of person;  STEP away from this blog!      (How’s that for Attitude?)   I’m not here to teach you English lessons!!! I write this little blog to share with you some creative ideas.  Amen. 

    ~~~~~~

    Now for others with Blog-Attitude. In no particular order.

    Becca from Adventures in Decorating.  Becca has the most wonderful eye for decorating and is the sweetest southern girl ya ever wanted to meet.

    Sherry from Creations from my Heart.  Sherry has this natural talent for finding the perfect gift! (even thou I’ve never been on the receiving end. ha ha)  Her creations are one of a kind.

    Terri from Peace, Love, & Applesauce.   I’ve never watched Dancing with the Stars before but Terri does an awesome recap of the show each week. 

    Jen from Redberrybarn.   Jenn’s creations just blow me away!  The things she’s able to come up with with just a fold and twist.  Amazing stuff!!!

    Val from ValSoCal.  Val shares the most interesting recipes.  You must try the Apple Nachos!!!

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews