Printing Multiple Pages

    I had this idea for a DIY project which would require a large copy.  Ya’ll know I don’t live anywhere close to a copy store….

    and even though my printer has the option to print poster size prints, I gave up trying to figure it out! 

    That’s because I stumbled upon this awesome web-site that within 3 simple steps I could get exactly what I wanted!!!  For FREE Open-mouthed smile

    www.blockposters.com

     

    Step 1

    Upload your image.

    Printing Multiple Pages- Step 1

     

    Step 2

    Decide how you want to slice your image.

    Printing Multiple Pages- Step 2

    Step 3

    Download your image and print.

    Printing Multiple Pages- Step 3

     

    Easy as 1, 2, 3

    Give it a try.

    Don’t forget to come back and see my project!

    Edit:  I didn’t mean to confuse anyone.  LOL.  Yes, your image will print across several pages ( in step 2 you will determine the size and the larger the image the more sheets of paper it will print across). Then piece together like a puzzle. 

    Projects that I’ve used for:

     

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews