Wintery Aroma Throughout My Home

    There’s no great time of the year to display the wonderful scents of candles, potpourri, room spray, diffusers, or sachets than right now.

    [image5.png]

     

             Greenleaf offers some of the nicest collection   of holiday scents.

     

     

    And their newest scent ~~~ Silver Spruce

    I’m not kidding when I say there is no better smell than that of fresh cut greenery!  Now I can have the clean fresh wintery aroma of fir and cedar wood with out the messy droppings of needles!!!

    Love…love…love that

    I was given a Silver Spruce Reed Diffuser set to try.    Now I have never had a reed diffuser.  {I know I need to get out more}  Thankfully, Greenleaf packaging was nice enough to step me through the set up. 

    Really I do live under a rock…. because first I took out one reed and placed into the diffuser but then saw where it said to place the reeds (make that plural) into the diffuser.  Okay, I took the one reed out of the oil and squeezed it back into the nicely taped remaining reeds.  Then I  dropped the nicely bound reeds into the diffuser. And not until I saw the photo above did I realized that I was suppose to remove the tape that held together the reeds! 

    Please don’t think less of me  for sharing that story….. it was to amuse you and for you to understand that I have a lot on my mind these days.  lol

    Greenleaf Gifts web site has a store locator.  If you have followed me for any length of time you will know that I live in a small town with the next town being 25-30 minutes away, but in the 25 mile radius I have 5 places that I can go to get my Silver Spruce fix!!!  One being only 4 miles away!!! Get out of here!?!?  Really?

    Carrie

    ~ I received this product as a sample to write a review.  I received no compensation and all opinions are mine.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews