mdf Post Construction

    DIY post made out of MDF is what was used to anchor the headboard and footboard of our PB Inspired Beds.  

    Please stay with me even if you don’t plan on making the bed.  I have something exciting to show you. 

    See them here:

    PB Hudson Bed knock-Off from www.dittledattle.blogspot.com

    PB Inspired Bed #1

    PB Knock Off Bed

    PB Inspired Bed #2

    Click here to see

    Assembling the PB Inspired Beds 

    We went with this method for cost savings plus we knew it wouldn’t twist, warp, or dry and split like a solid 4x4 post would over time. 

    MDF Post

    I know many of you have been waiting for this tutorial and I’m truly sorry it took so long.  I wanted to do a video tutorial and well……………...

    I had to learn how to use my daughters Flip Video, master video editing, and then it took two days to figure out how to upload the video to YouTube!!!   you think I’m kidding???     The MDF post took about 15-20 minutes to make and this video tutorial post took days!!! 

    Constructing a 4x4 MDF Post

    Are you still with me?

    Good.  There are so many things you can do with this basic post.  I’ve gather up a few ideas to help you get the wheels turning.

    DIY 4x4 Post Ideas

    DIY 4x4 Post Ideas 2

    DIY 4x4 Post Ideas 3

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews