Copper Wired Pumpkin

    I have a huge roll of copper wire!!!  After seeing a few versions of wired pumpkins, I  decided to create my own.    Besides, doesn’t the “copper” wire make a great lookin’ pumpkin?

    Really easy…… I pulled off about 30 to 40 circles off the spool of wire.  Grouped the wire together and wrapped with another piece of wire.  Lastly,  fan out the wires to form a circle.

    copper-wired-pumpkin

     {Decorative Wired Pumpkin}

    Okay, you knew I wasn’t going to leave the pumpkin like that….

    Adding-bow-to-wire-pumpkin

    Adding-Ribbon-to-Wired-Pumpkin

    Adding-grapevine-cutting-to-wired-pumpkin

    Hot-Glue-leaves-to-wired-pumpkin

    1. Make a four loop bow,  tie in the center with wire, and hot glue to the middle of the pumpkin.
    2. Glue loops of a coordinating ribbon to the center.  {mine measured about 5 inches}
    3. Cut a piece of grapevine or twig.  {mine came from some cutting off of my Kiwi vines}
    4. Hot glue twig to the center of ribbons and add leaves.

    {Fall Decorated Table}

    Fall-decorated-table

    On Friday, I went to the movies, shopping, and dinner with my mother and daughter.  We all had a great time!!! 

    And this fabulous lamp I got from Kirkland’s, for only $20.  To my surprise I only bought one!!!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    So my wired pumpkin isn’t shaped perfectly, but my teenagers reminded me that real pumpkins aren’t shaped perfect either.  You gotta LOVE THEM! 

    I added rust orange vinyl to my watering can (sssshhhh…the spring time bird is on the other side.  ha ha) 

    Blog-Party-Button

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews