Kids Workshop and Kids Crafts

    To kick off the first week of October, starting next week I’m going to show some simple and inexpensive crafts for the kiddos!!!

    kiddo-craft-week-000-Page-1 

    But don’t wait until next week to get your kids in the crafting mood……

    Start them this Saturday with Lowes’ and Home Depot’s “Kids Workshop”

    When my kids were younger, I loved to take them there for the FREE kids projects. 

    Here are some of their our projects.   They had all the fun building and I had fun adding paint and other decorative items. 

    Wooden Pumkin Baskit

    Wooden Pumpkin

    Turkey Napkin Holder

    My kiddos are preteen and teenagers and have since out grown the workshops on Saturday morning but these fun projects {and the memories} will always have a place in our home!

    Click on the pictures below to find out the nearest Saturday workshop clinic.

    Lowes Build and Grow

    Kids Workshops

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews