Fall Crackled Blocks

    Fall-DIY-crackled-blocks

    On a recent shopping trip at Kirkland’s, with my mother, she spotted some cute little blocks with lettering.   Well my fabulous mother cut out some blocks of wood,  drilled a hole in the top, and gave me four blocks of my own!

    Close this window

    {Kirkland’s}

    Here’s what I did with my four blocks

    Fall-Decor---Fall-blocks

    I spray painted each individual block with ORB (oil-rubbed bronze) spray paint, applied a coat of crackle medium, and then painted a top coat of white craft paint.  Once the blocks were dried, I glue together with Gorilla Super Glue.  

    Because I go through withdrawals if I don’t do something with vinyl each week, I added brown vinyl lettering to the front. 

    Fall-Candle-blocks

    I bought some patriotic blocks a while back just for the stars on it to use on a “Patriotic Lamp” for my son’s room.  It also had these ORB candle cups.  I popped them out and glued them to my   “Crackled Fall Blocks”.

    Fall-Decoration---scarecrow

    I decided to add the little scarecrow figure to the last cup hole.  It’s not glued because I thought I would flip it around and add a different vinyl saying to the back for another holiday!

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews