Join Me

    So I’m a bit of a dope because it has taken me a very very long time to figure out this whole Facebook linking to the blog thing.   

    101592-retro-green-floral-icon-social-media-logos-facebook-logo-square I have a personal Facebook.  No problem figuring that one out with two teenagers in the house.  But I {and the kiddos} where loss when trying to:

    • Create a Fan Page?
    • Create a cute little “F” symbol?
    • Link the cute little “F” symbol to the Fan Page with one click?
    • Adding blog post to Facebook automatically?

    LOST…. LOST….LOST….

    I gave googled and googled and googled.  However, I couldn’t find anything on how to get done, the way I wanted it and a way I could understand. 

    Am I the only one clueless?  chirp chirp chirp

    Here is what I did:

    (minus the 100 wrong turns that I took. lol)

    • Set up a new and separate email account from the one that I used for my personal facebook account.
    • Created a separate facebook account from my personal account
    • Filled in the base information {profile photo, about me, contact info.}
    • Create a Fan Page   <Home page , <on the left side click More, <Ads and Pages<create page,<Brand, product, or organization, <scroll down to website, <type page name,<check “I’m the official representative”
    • Before you continue, right click at the top and copy the URL (save for future use), now fill in the basic information again.
    • I image googled  “facebook logo” to find a “F” that I wanted to use.  You could always design your own.  Save photo as a .jpg to your desk top
    • For Blogger:   Design< Page Elements< Add a Gadget< Picture< Up load image< add link that your saved earlier< save

    Maybe there is easier way.  In fact I’m sure there is!  You maybe even be able to use your own personal Facebook but I like wanted to keep things separate.   

    Please join me on Facebook!!!

    Carrie

     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews