Amaze Me Monday #15

    Good Sunday Evening!

    How you have had a great weekend.  It’s been a rainy weekend here in the Carolinas.  I’ve been working on a few projects and it’s been one of those weekends when it feels like I’m working on them ALL at one time.  I have 5 projects that I’m working on and I’ve been bouncing back and forth between them all.  Let me just say this now…. this is not a good use of one’s time.   Hopefully I will finish at least one or two this week so that I will have something to show you.

    It’s getting so hard to highlight just a few projects from the “Amaze Me Monday” parties…… there are so many wonderful ideas and projects that I will never run out of things to do!  Thank you so much for inspiring me each week!  You all are the best!!

    Here On Crow Creek fashioned this basket on wheels!

    Katie from Creatively Living Outside the Box shows how she whipped up a cute little Apothecary Soap Dispenser.

    Hammer Time! designed this adorable Tinkerbell Tutu.

    How can you not appreciate the work that it takes to put this beautiful quilt together by JAQs Studio?!?!

    IMG_4261

    4 the Love of Wood will inspire you with taking bits of this and that to create a one-of-a-kind French cabinet.

    You had me at peanut butter!!  I know I will be whipping up this “Creamy Peanut Butter Caramel Pie” for dessert this week!  Thank you All Things Heart & Home for sharing.

    Need to get organized?  Let Delightful Order share you how to create this Gift Wrap Center

    A Home Made by Kiki shares her Ballard Dog Food Tin Knock-off.  I’ve been wanting to make one of these for a long time!  I love the little paw print on the lid!

    [IMG_8924, edit[4].jpg]

    Life at Fire Lake Camp shares a tutorial so that you too can make this sweet Cottage Willow Basket Vase.  Love the tulips!

    Please link YOUR projects, crafts, decorating, tutorial, and giveaways!!!

    To Link up:

    1. Copy and past the web address of the specific blog post, NOT to your blog home page.
    2. Add a title.
    3. Choose a photograph.
    4. Grab the button below and add it to your post or sidebar.
    5. Please visit a few other links and leave a sweet comment.

    Dittle Dattle

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews