Wild Daffodils

    I’m slowly but surely working on several projects.  Today and yesterday have been cloudy gray and rainy.  So I thought I would bring in a little sunshine and a touch of spring with these daffodils. 

    I found these daffodils a few years ago, growing wild on the road side not but a block away from my house.  The Hub and I walk this route each night (unless it’s raining) and I couldn’t resist.  After they finished blooming,  me and my garden trowel dug up those bad boys and planted them in the landscape!

    daffodils

    I wanted to use this little jar but the daffodils weren’t quite tall enough.  Adding a few clear stones to the bottom gave it the height it needed. 

    daffs

    I know for my northeastern readers it’s probably hard to image….. but I promise spring is around the corner!

    Carrie

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews