Spring and Easter Inspiration for Your Decor

    While we continue enjoying all the wonderful tablescapes linked for yesterday's Tablescape Thursday, I wanted to share a little spring and Easter decorating my friend, Cornelia has been doing.




    Cornelia lives in Switzerland and loves to collect exquisite pieces to decorate with for the seasons and holidays. I love how she used branches to display her collection of beautiful ornaments and Easter decor. Let's take a closer look...




    Cornelia told me these cute bunnies are made of papiermaché and are from Germany.




    Aren't they adorable?




    I love this little guy with his basket of colored eggs. :)




    Doesn't this just put you in the mood for a little Easter decorating?!




    The glass ornaments are all hand-blown and are from Germany, as well.




    Cornelia, thanks so much for sharing your lovely Easter and Spring decor. You can view a beautiful, tablescape Cornelia put together last spring, HERE. I'm off to do a little spring decorating myself. :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews